Monday, April 6, 2015

Insurgent: The Movie



So I'm officially all caught up movie wise! Yay me! Insurgent: The Movie!

So right off the bat, I'm going to say it, if you have not yet gone and seen this movie, do so! And if you can't better be watching for when it's available to purchase because it definitely keeps you on the edgy of your seat! 

First off, Shailene, still does an amazing job as Tris as well as Theo does for Four! 

There is no denying that he loves Tris to the ends of the earth and will not stop at nothing to save/protect her! Same goes for Tris and her love for everyone! 

There is some OMG! moments and some WHAT JUST HAPPENED! *this is why you need to watch it*

Hands down my favorite part is when... Spoiler alert.... Four shoots Eric in the Head! Amazing! 

And my least favorite part is the little itty bitty of implied sex scene because.... Tris goes and turns herself into Jeanine (Kate Winslet) for the sake of everyone else! 

I mean I've been waiting for Tris/Four doing the dirty since they got all hot and passion at in the first one. And that's all I got... I was disappointed there and there alone! 


GET OFF YOUR COUCHES AND GO WATCH THIS MOVIE!


For all the Divergent Fans, like myself, who are looking forward to this sequel, show your support with a set of Custom Jamberry Nails. I have 1 design available. 1 for $25 or 2 for $20, emails me at kaystips2toes@gmail.com and we'll get your order on its way for the big night.

No comments:

Post a Comment