Tuesday, March 24, 2015

700+ Pageviewer

I'm so happy to say that we've hit over 700 page views for my little blog! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this! It really means so much to me that you all would continue to read this blog.

There is so much going on in my life, we've had a major life change and things have not worked out in the way i planned but we're making the best of it! I'm so excited to continue this blog and my Jamberry Nails business, I want to be the crazy Nail and Blog stay at home mother. And honestly, with you help I can be. It's really amazing how this little blog could change my life so much, and I want to just say THANK YOU to everyone who reads this!

Here's new series to look forward in this blog:

Nail Tuesdays! -I'll be featuring one nail a week out of the new catalog and I'll pair it with different styles and colors, and that featured wrap will be featured in a one day sale. This will happen every Tuesday, the post will be available at midnight and the sale will be until 10pm.

Theory Time- This will be a monthly post, exposing new fan based theories, from all different genres, and my view on them. Please feel free to send me links if you find one I might be interested in or you think is cool.

Throwback Thursday Movie Style- I will be picking random movies from the 90s and back and creating a Custom Design Wrap for the feature. This will also be a monthly post. This one probably won't begin until May.


Here's some of the common hash tags I'm using and to look forward for:


  1. Reading List- #kaysreadinglist
  2. Reading List Summarized- #kaysreadinglistsummary
  3. New Movies- #spoileralert
  4. Books vs Movies- #booksvsmovies
  5. Custom Designs by Kay (NAS Designs)- #customdesignsbykay
  6. Hostess of the Month Club- #hostmonthlyclub
  7. Theory Time- #theorytime
  8. Nail Tuesdays!- #nailtuesdays
  9. Throwback Thursday Movie Style- #tbtms
I know that I still owe you two posts, Cinderella and Insurgent and I promise as soon as I get the rest of my life sorted out, I will provide! An unexpected cost arisen after reaching our destination. Don't lose faith in me though!

Now I have something huge to ask of all of you!

Are you ready?





Ready.....


Share as much as you can! I really appreciate it! 

I love you guys!

Oodles, Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment