Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 Movie List

Here is some of the movies that I definitely want to see this year and I'm always open to suggestions and recommendations! I'm a big movie fan from the classics (Pride & Prejudice) to the newer stuff (Fifty Shades). I don't really care what type of movie it is as long as I have someone to watch with me (horror movies- with the lights on too).


  1. Jupiter Ascending 
  2. Fifty Shades of Grey 
  3. Kingsman: The Secret Service
  4. Cinderella
  5. Insurgent
  6. The Longest Ride
  7. The Age of Adaline
  8. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  9. Pitch Perfect 2
  10. Spy
  11. B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations
  12. Jurassic World
  13. The Transporter Refueled
  14. Magic Mike XXL
  15. Pixels
  16. Fanstatic Four
  17. Hotel Transylvania 2
  18. Victor Frankenstein
  19. The Jungle Book
  20. The Last Witch Hunter
  21. Spectre
  22. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
  23. Star Wars VI




















No comments:

Post a Comment