Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hostess of the Month

Calling all Ladies, who love to get there nails done or who visit the salons every 2 weeks and spend outrageous amounts of money on manicures and pedicures!

Have I got product for you! Jamberry Nails is a vinyl wrap that with heat will apply to your nail for at least 2 weeks, no dry time or won't chip! Over 300 different designs, one for each different personality!

Are you willing to take the 2 week challenge?


I'm offering a special Hostess of the Month club, for all the ladies who want to join! Jamberry Nails is my life, besides Movies and Books and my kiddo! Come and join me once a month for party time!




Clearly, for a lower price of $15 a month, you can join this amazing opportunity. Who doesn't love freebies?  I know I do!

I only have limited positions open, and one of them is reserved for you!

You can reach me at my email address: kaystips2toes@gmail.com

Don't wait to join because the positions will be filled quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment