Friday, February 6, 2015

Fifty Shades Nail Off!

So it has come to my attention that OPI now has a Fifty Shades of Grey collection. I full support this, as I am an Fifty Fan, however, I'm not sure I would use these. As I'm not a nail polish fan, I would rather use my Jamberry Lacquer because I know that it is harmful, like other brands.

One of the selling points of Jamberry Lacquers is that they are free of harmful chemicals.

"Jamberry Nail Lacquers use the latest color and cosmetic technologies to enhance and beautify nails. Lacquers provide a rich and extensive palette of the widest range of colors and effects without the use of Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutylphthalate (DBP), Camphor or Formaldehyde Resin. Made in the USA, gluten free, cruelty free, and Vegan friendly." 

Tell me why would you use the other brands, knowing that this is the product?


Jamberry Nails INSPIRED Fifty Shades



OPI Fifty Shades of Grey Collection





OPI may have more colors, but Jamberry has the quality. Which would you choose?
I know which one I will!

Comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment