Monday, February 2, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey- Book

As many of my friends and family know, I LOVE Fifty Shades of Grey.  It started as a sample on my Kindle account, not knowing anything about the book, I finished the sample and honestly I thought it was a vampire romance novel, which are my favorites. As I was staying I finished the sample and was like OMGoodness I need this book, so I purchased.

I was in for a surprise. I continued reading, thinking What in the HELL did I just buy. I wasn't sure I was going to like this! But as I read on, I fell in love with all the "kinky fuckery"  and the characters. As I finished the book, I told myself that it would become a movie and sure enough, I was right.

I'm a proud owner of 2 tickets for the Sunday, Feb 15th showing, and I'm SUPER excited! I can't wait! I hope it is everything I've been playing out in my head for the last year and a half.


Stay Tuned for my next blog! Fifty Shades the movie!

I plan on wearing Midnight Sky and Black Tie Affair wraps (which are discontinued on Feb 28th. - still time to order them)


Black Tie Affair
Midnight Sky


*Will have pictures of My JAMicure the night of the



*UPDATE*

My NAS (Nail Art Studio) Fifty Shades I design was approved! They are available to purchase. Please contact me if interested! 


I'm ordering a bulk order at the end of the week, so I'm hoping that they will be here for the movie!

1 comment:

  1. Last day to bulk order! Email me and I'll direct you to get your very own set!

    ReplyDelete