Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cinderella: The Movie



So I FINALLY went to see this movie and I have to stay Disney you truly out did yourselves! Lily James is the perfect Cinderella! And ladies and gentlemen we have a new Prince Charming ( Richard Madden), sorry Hugh Dancy!

Just like every Cinderella story it is sad and happy and full of love! Simply Ella in the beginning, has a mother and a father, which is something we haven't really seen before. Every story has started right after the mother has died. One of the quotes throughout the movie really stuck with me "Have Courage and be Kind." This quote was the last thing that Ella's mother said to her before her passing. 

I have to say that Cate Blanchett is probably the best stepmothers I've ever loved to hate. She is the very epitome of being a villain! Well done Cate!

You must see this movie if you haven't already! Very well done adaptation Disney, Well Done!




For you Cinderella fans, Show your support with customer Jamberry Nails. I have 2 designs available; 1 for $25 or 2 for $20. Email me at kaystips2toes@gmail.com and we'll get your order on its way!




No comments:

Post a Comment